Extra Thick high power AC cord for power devices.
THE "M-7 PLUS" FEATURES SUMMARY
- Seven individually insulated 12 gauge silver-plated stranded Oxygen-Free Copper conductors;
- Teflon dielectric;
- Overall electromagnetic shielding for the entire cord;
- Colored inner-jacket (yellow or green are standard);
- Heavy duty black outer jacket;
- AWG (wire thickness gauge) calculation: 12x2=9AWG for the AC (i.e. two runs 9 AWG each); 12x3=7.5 AWG for the ground (shield is not included)
- Arrow Hart 6266 HG hospital-grade (green dot) AC plug, rated 15A/125V;
THE "M-7 PLUS" Order OPTIONS
If the goal is to get the best bass definition and authority, but lose no transparency, M-7 Plus is the choice.
Please note that - as with any power cord from any manufacturer - a particular cord's "sonic signature" in a given system strongly depends on the AC power line wires and/or power balancers or power conditioners used. Therefore, the best and predictable sonic results can be obtained only if an AC line is "clean" (undistorted sinusoidal) AND a properly installed dedicated audio ground is present. Yes, using premium audiophile-grade power cords with a standard house/apartment wiring is helpful, but in general, the better your house ground wiring is, the more obvious are the sonic advantages of any premium AC cords, and STEALTH M-7 Plus in particular; The M-7 Plus cord will certainly work with any 15 or 20 amps wall sockets, but the best performance is achieved if this cord is used with our proprietary wall sockets - which provide considerably lower measured contact resistance compare to the standard socket/wall plug combination.
Suggested retail price for a 6 feet long "standard" M-7 PLUS cord is $400.00
Suggested retail price for a 6 feet long "premium" M-7 PLUS cord (with all currently possible hardware upgrades and cryogenic treatment) is $580.00